- How long does your popcorn stay fresh?
Our popcorn should stay fresh for months (if for some strange reason it doesn’t get eaten first) so long as it is kept sealed in a bag.
- I want ______ popcorn. Can you make it?
We are always interested in new ideas. Please let us know what you are thinking. We cannot promise anything, but like you, we are always eager to try new flavors.
- I am having a problem with ordering on the website. What should I do?
Please call us at (360) 240-8937 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to please, and will be as responsive as we can be in helping solve problems.
- I am having a birthday party/wedding/baby shower. Can you make customized popcorn favors for me?
Of course! We have many ideas and are always willing to help with these kinds of events.
- What kinds of seasonal popcorn do you make?
Our seasonal popcorn is typically caramel popcorn colored for the season. Red/Green for Christmas, pastel colors for spring, red/white/blue for Independence Day, orange/black for Halloween, fall colors also.
- Where is your store located? What are your hours?
We are located at 851 Pioneer Way, Suite 101 in Oak Harbor. We are open seven days a week. Our store hours are Monday through Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm, and Sundays from 11 am to 5 pm.